【剧情简介】躲避了大鳄鱼之后,第二天早上,俩蛙继续吵吵闹闹地上路。不想王子的琴声却引来了另一头大鳄鱼
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
- Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty. Gators are gone. We got to get back to New Orleans...and undo this mess you got us into.
快起来了,睡美人!鳄鱼都走了什么?我们回新奥尔良解决你惹的这些麻烦
- I was not the one who parading around with your phony baloney tiara. Music de paddle bile.
我可不是听人使唤的小喽啰 我来给你伴奏吧
- Could use a little help!
你就不能帮帮忙?
- I will play a little louder.
哦!那我弹大点声
- How about a little less piggin and a...
你还是别弹了...
- I know that tune! Dippermouth Blues.
我听过这曲子,铲斗布鲁斯(爵士乐手奥利佛的经典曲目)
- Play it, brother!
继续,老兄!
- Where youve been all my life?!
终于遇到知音了
- Where did you learn to play like that?
你是从哪学的这个曲子?
- Well, the Bajous is the best jazz school in the world. All the greats play the riverboats. Oh, Louis give anything to be up there jamming with the big boys.
【迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《公主与青蛙》:回程惊遇大鳄鱼】相关文章:
★ Super Why儿童英语故事动画:青蛙王子的故事 The Frog Prince
★ Super Why儿童英语故事动画:糖果屋Hansel and Gretel
★ Super Why儿童英语故事动画:青蛙王子的故事 The Frog Prince
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10