I ask but this—again to rove
我只求让我重新领略
Through scenes my youth hath known before.
我从小熟悉的故国风光。
Few are my years, and yet I feel
我虽然年少,也能感觉出
The world was ne'er design'd for me:
这世界决不是为我而设;
Ah! why do dark'ning shades conceal
幽冥暗影为何要幂覆
The hour when man must cease to be?
世人向尘寰告别的时刻?
Once I beheld a splendid dream,
我也曾瞥见过辉煌梦境——
A visionary scene of bliss:
极乐之乡的神奇幻觉;
Truth!—wherefore did thy hated beam
真相呵!为何你可憎的光明
Awake me to a world like this?
唤醒我面临这么个世界?
I loved—but those I loved are gone;
我爱过——所爱之人已离去;
Had friends—my early friends are fled:
有朋友——早年友谊已终结;
How cheerless feels the heart alone
孤苦的心灵怎能不忧郁,
When all its former hopes are dead!
当原有的希望都黯然熄灭!
【诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:我愿做无忧无虑的小孩】相关文章:
最新
2016-11-11
2016-11-02
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-10-28