How cold must be my bosom now,
连你那笑靥的魅力也消失,
When e'en thy smiles begin to pall!
我心中怎能不奇寒凛冽!
Without a sigh would I resign
又富丽又惨苦的繁嚣俗境,
This busy scene of splendid woe,
我毫无叹惜,愿从此告辞;
To make that calm contentment mine,
我只要怡然知足的恬静——
Which virtue knows, or seems to know.
“美德”熟识它,或似曾相识。
Fain would I fly the haunts of men—
告别这熙来攘往的去处——
I seek to shun, not hate mankind;
我不恨人类,只是想避开;
My breast requires the sullen glen,
我痴心寻觅阴沉崖谷,
Whose gloom may suit a darken'd mind.
那暝色契合这晦暗胸怀。
Oh! that to me the wings were given
但愿能给我一双翅膀:
Which bear the turtle to her nest!
像斑鸠飞回栖宿的巢里,
Then would I cleave the vault of heaven,
我也要展翅飞越穹苍,
To flee away, and be at rest.
飘然远引,得享安息。
【诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:我愿做无忧无虑的小孩】相关文章:
最新
2016-11-11
2016-11-02
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-10-28