生存是奋斗赋予的特权,而当你如男子汉一般邂逅那份殊荣时,一个个发挥你聪明才智、助你获取成功的机会便会接踵而至,令你应接不暇。
Young men and women, why do you stand here all the day idle?
年轻人啊,为何你们整日裹足不前而虚掷光阴?
Was the land all occupied before you were born?
难道在你们出生之前,每一寸土地都已被他人所占据?
Has the earth ceased to yield its increase?
难道地球已不再繁衍生息?
Are the seats all taken?
难道所有的席位都已另有归属?
The positions all filled?
所有的职位都已人满为患?
The chances all gone?
所有的机会都一去不返?
Are the resources of your country fully developed?
难道你国内的资源都已开发殆尽?
Are the secrets of nature all mastered?
难道大自然的奥秘都已了如指掌?
Is there no way in which you can utilize these passing moments to improve yourself or benefit another?
难道你无法抓住这些转瞬即逝的时机来改善自我或者造福他人?
Don't wait for your opportunity.
切莫株守机会。
【经典双语美文:为自己创造机会】相关文章:
最新
2020-12-21
2020-08-06
2020-07-31
2020-07-30
2020-07-30
2020-07-30