有人给你指路的时候,你完全一副“我不知道你在说啥”的样子。
2. Having to turn a map the “proper direction” in order to be able to read it.
需要把地图调转到“合适的方向”才能看懂。3. “Wait, which way is East again?”
“等会儿,哪边是东来着?”
So is that a left or a right?
往左还是往右?
4. When everyone’s like, “You can’t miss it!”
每个人都说”你不会找不到的!”
Um, yes I can.
呃,可我就是找不到啊。
5. When not being able to find your car in the parking lot becomes a regular occurrence.
到了停车场,时常会找不到自己的车。
Dude, where’s my car?
嘿,我的车呢?
6. When you’re pretty sure your iPhone Maps is drunk.
你觉得你的iPhone地图肯定是喝醉了。
7. When your friends know they need to give you special directions in order to meet up with them.
你的朋友都知道给你指路的时候得用特殊的办法,你才能找到他们。8. When you realize you’ve been driving in the wrong direction for the past hour.
当你意识到过去一个小时你都在往错的方向开。9. When you have absolutely no idea which way to turn coming out of an elevator.
【路痴的痛:没有方向感是什么体验】相关文章:
★ 说课的方法和技巧
最新
2020-09-15
2020-08-28
2020-08-21
2020-08-19
2020-08-14
2020-08-12