通过代理的帮忙,约翰逊先生很快就把房子卖掉了。他已经决定下周离开香港,因此今天来交付代理费。
A--Agent Mr. Wang 物业代理王先生
C--Client Mr. Johnson 客户约翰逊
A: Good morning, Mr. Johnson, How are you today?
早上好,约翰逊先生,你好吗?
C: I am fine, thank you. How about you?
很好,谢谢。你呢?
A: Not bad. Just a little busy.
还好,只是有点忙。
C: That means you are doing good business.
这说明你的生意不错啊。
A: So far so good.
还不错吧。
C: Well, I am here to pay you the agency fee because I am leaving Hong Kong next week.
因为我下星期要离开香港,所以今天来支付贵公司的代理费。
A: Sure. Let me check the balance. (Mr. Wang picks up a file and checks the Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement.) The balance is forty-three thousand Hong Kong dollars.
好的,让我先查看差额。(王先生拿出文件,查看临时买卖合约。)差额是四万三千港币。
C: Who shall I put down as the payee's name?
支票抬头写什么呢?
A: ABC Properties Company, please.
【房地产英语之代理费用】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2019-11-15
2019-11-05
2019-11-05