这是玛丽露,就是这双鞋子让我红起来的。
7. He wants me to rat on myself?
他想要我出卖我自己?
8. Were you trying to take a stab at Wall Street?
你当时试图进入华尔街?
9. In the ballpark?
大概多少?
10. In that particular trade, and it was one trade, north of half a million dollars.
那次交易,光说这笔交易,五十万美元以上。
11. The same gentleman that told me you tried to get your broker’s license also told me that you are a straight arrow.
那位告诉我你要考经纪人执照的先生还告诉我,你是个很规矩的人。
12. Sometimes I wonder if you let money get the best of you.
有时候我想,你是不是让钱蒙蔽了头脑。
13. Sometimes I feel like I’ve bitten off more than I can chew.
有时候我觉得自己不自量力了。
14. She was three months behind on her rent.
她已经三个月付不起房租了。
精彩对白欣赏:
1. So I was selling them shit. But the way I looked at it, their money was better off in my pocket. I knew how to spend it better.
因此我卖的都是垃圾股。但是在我看来,他们的钱还是给我比较好。我更懂怎么花钱。
2. -Wouldn’t you feel better if you sold that stuff to rich people who can, like, afford to lose all that money?
【《华尔街之狼》电影精讲】相关文章:
最新
2020-07-23
2020-07-13
2020-06-17
2020-05-09
2020-05-07
2020-04-24