You can imagine how my curiosity was aroused by this half-confidence about the "other planets." I made a great effort, therefore, to find out more on this subject.
你们可以想见这种关于“别的星球”的若明若暗的话语使我心里多么好奇。因此我竭力地想知道其中更多的奥秘。
"My little man, where do you come from? What is this 'where I live,' of which you speak? Where do you want to take your sheep?"
“你是从哪里来的,我的小家伙?你的家在什么地方?你要把我的小羊带到哪里去?”
After a reflective silence he answered:
他沉思了一会,然后回答我说:
"The thing that is so good about the box you have given me is that at night he can use it as his house."
“好在有你给我的那只箱子,夜晚可以给小羊当房子用。”
"That is so. And if you are good I will give you a string, too, so that you can tie him during the day, and a post to tie him to."
“那当然。如果你听话的话,我再给你画一根绳子,白天可以栓住它。再加上一根扦杆。”
But the little prince seemed shocked by this offer:
我的建议看来有点使小王子反感。
"Tie him! What a queer idea!"
“栓住它,多么奇怪的主意。”
"But if you don't tie him," I said, "he will wander off somewhere, and get lost."
【暖心小说《小王子》第3章】相关文章:
★ I will persist until I succeed 2
★ 林中漫步
★ 双语散文: Optimism and Pessimistic
最新
2020-12-21
2020-08-06
2020-07-31
2020-07-30
2020-07-30
2020-07-30