别紧张。
You should, though! Don't let your nervous get in the way.
可是你应该去做啊,别让紧张来妨碍你。
Don't stress so much, you'll be fine.
别太紧张了,你会没事的。
3. It would be better if I had talked to them.
如果我和他们谈过,可能结果会更好。
对没做的事情感到后悔:
I should have spoken to them.
我应该跟他们谈谈的。
I knew I should have talked to them. I regret not doing so.
我知道我应该和他们谈谈,我后悔没那么做。
I knew I should have listened to my gut instead. I thought about it too much.
我知道我应该听从内心的感觉,是我想得太多了。
我们只能这样安慰对方:
You can't undo the past now.
你现在无法修复过去的事情。
I told you not to get so stressed about it.
我告诉过你不要对此有这么大的压力。
4. I wish I didn't hesitate.
我希望我没有犹豫。
类似的表达还有:
I wish I went for it.
我希望我努力去做了。
I shouldn't have hesitated.
我不应该犹豫的。
I shouldn't have been so indecisive.
我不该那么犹豫不决的。
I really should have made a decision sooner.
【如何用英语表达犹豫不决,徘徊不定?】相关文章:
★ 用英语谈论年龄
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-08-28
2020-08-20
2020-08-19