是的,今天他满两岁了,今天是他的生日
I was babysitting
现在我正看着孩子
while his dad and mom shopped, buying, decorations,
他的父母忙着购物,采买装饰品
an expensive bakery cake
他们还买了一个很贵的蛋糕
and overly indulgent gifts for the party later in the afternoon.
各种过分宠溺的生日礼物,一切都是为了今天下午的派对
"Promise me two things."
“答应我两件事”
He wouldn't let up.
他似乎不肯住嘴。
Stubborn in life, he was just as stubborn in death.
生前是个倔脾气,死后他仍是个倔脾气
Or perhaps that was me, stubborn in my own right.
又或者那是我自己,是我自己在对自己执拗
And why not?
为什么不能这样呢?
I was his daughter, one of three.
我是父亲的女儿,是他的三个女儿之一
We all seemed to have inherited his stubborn gene.
我们似乎都继承了他倔强的性格基因
Thanks, Dad.
多谢了,老爸
"Promise me two things."
“答应我两件事”
The voice from the grave.
这是来自生命彼岸的声音
Or was it simply my own guilt ridden imagination?
【他们在生命的岔路口相遇】相关文章:
★ 从现在开始行动吧
★ 生命中的小瞬间
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15