我周围的世界看起来既模糊又可怕
I rubbed my eyes
我揉了揉眼睛
thinking something was wrong with them.
想着一定是眼睛出了什么问题
Then I realized what it was.
随后我边意识到了问题所在
I hadn’t put my glasses on yet.
原来是因为我没有戴眼镜
I wish I could say that this was the first time this has happened,
我真希望自己可以说,这是我第一次遇到这种问题
but it isn’t.
但这不是实话
Too often in this life
在这一生中,有太多次
I have rushed through my day,
我一整天都匆匆忙忙
deprived myself of sleep at night,
剥夺自己晚上的睡眠时间
and woke up the next morning with a drowsy mind
第二天早上带着昏昏沉沉的脑子起床
that wasn’t working quite right.
脑筋不能很好的运作
Still, I can laugh at times like this
现在,我可以嘲笑自己曾有过这样的处境
and use my forgotten glasses as a reminder
用那副经常被我遗忘的眼镜提醒自己
to take better care of myself.
要好好照顾自己
There is another set of glasses, however,
然而,还有另外一幅眼镜
【爱的眼镜】相关文章:
★ 中国人不爱吃泡面了?热心的BBC深入分析原因,有理有据,无法反驳
★ 恋爱中自私的表现
★ 生命中的小瞬间
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15