RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 9 -- Two-time FIFA World Player of the Year Ronaldinho has left open the possibility of returning to competitive football, but only if he doesn't have to train.
The 37-year-old, who won the World Cup with Brazil in 2002, has been without a club since parting ways with Rio de Janeiro side Fluminense in September 2017.
Since then he has played in a series of exhibition matches around the world, including appearances for Barcelona's legends team.
"If there is a team that wants me without forcing me to train then it's possible that I'll return," the former Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona and AC Milan attacker told reporters in El Salvador.
"I have achieved just about everything in football and I don't have an objective that motivates me to continue training every day."
Ronaldinho had words of support for his compatriot Neymar, who has earned the ire of Barcelona fans after leaving Catalunya to join Paris Saint Germain for a world record transfer fee of 222 million euros.
"The most important thing is that he does things the right way," Ronaldinho said. "If he has the opportunity to earn good money, there's nothing wrong with that. They [Paris Saint-Germain] are paying him for what he loves doing."
【体坛英语资讯:Ronaldinho sets condition for return to football】相关文章:
★ 体坛英语资讯:Celtics wrap up best record
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Coldplay sets dates for extensive Viva La Vida tour
★ 体坛资讯:Chinese to dominate Thailand Open finals
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Jennifer Aniston staying at a haunted hotel
★ 体坛英语资讯:Germany edges into Euro 2008 final after defeating Turkey by 3-2
★ 体坛英语资讯:Beckham takes captains armband for friendly
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Winemakers say Paris Hilton unfit for Prosecco
★ 体坛英语资讯:Table tennis queen seeks last Olympic ticket
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Sean Penn, Robin Wright withdraw divorce petition
★ 体坛英语资讯:Celtics and Lakers square off in leagues top rivalry
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15