and the way I’ve moved through life so far.
为我迄今为止如何克服困难努力生活
He’s proud of the way
他为我感到骄傲
I’ve been raising my daughter
为我如何含辛茹苦的抚养女儿
and how independent I am.
为我这么独立
He wants me to start this new chapter of my life
他希望我能开启人生的新一章
with a clean slate
毫无挂碍
and this allows me
因为他的帮助
to put the money I was putting towards debt repayment into savings.
我把本打算用于偿还贷款的钱存了起来
I’m not sure
我自己也不太确定
what the point of this post was.
这篇文章想要表达什么主题
I love my dad so much
我非常爱我的父亲
and I’m appreciative of him
对他我十分崇敬
for giving me the gift of no debts.
为他赐予我零债务的这份厚礼
It also feels good to be recognized
能被人理解,也让我十分愉悦
for doing a good job raising my daughter.
有人明白我抚养女儿的辛苦
And to be told that
还有人告诉我
living independently is a good thing.
过独立的生活是一件好事
【爸爸给了我一千美元】相关文章:
★ 爱能化解一切辛劳
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15