在一个落寞的秋日清晨。
On a lonely autumn morning.
我起得很早,因为很想呼唤清新的空气。可是我却蓦然发现了,窗外是不停纷飞的落叶,我知道,炎热的夏季过去了,落寞的秋季已经到来。
I got up early because I wanted to call for fresh air. But I suddenly found out that the window was full of falling leaves. I knew that the hot summer had passed and the lonely autumn had come.
我来到了我的土地。
I came to my land.
树枯了,花谢了,水浑浊了,连天空也不再蔚蓝了,站在那里,我只能艰难的呼吸着,那些浑浊的空气。
Trees withered, flowers withered, water turbid, even the sky is no longer blue, standing there, I can only breathe hard, those turbid air.
我的呼吸越来越急促了,我也变得很恐慌,难道我也再不能呼吸了?
My breath is getting shorter and shorter. I'm panicking too. Can't I breathe anymore?
梦·现实
Dream reality
梦,一切又回复了童年的时光里。
Dream, everything back to the childhood time.
两只黄牛依旧在我们的土地默默地一直地耕耘着。我号啕大哭。
Two yellow cattle are still ploughing silently in our land. I wailed.
慕蓝和黯蓝依旧在我们的土地之间尽情地奔跑玩闹,一起在水中嬉戏,一起在大树底下乘凉,一起说着各自的誓言。我,流下了幸福的泪水。
【生命里的土地】相关文章:
★ 关于指路的
★ What Movies Bring to Us 电影带给我们什么
★ 初三英语作文:分数并不等于知识 Score is not Equal to Knowledge
★ 关于电子书的利弊Positive and Negative Aspects of E-books