今天,我和丁丁、冬冬到树林里玩儿。
Today, I went to play in the woods with Ding Ding and Dongdong.
玩着,玩着,我们听见不远处坑里传来“救命啊!救命啊!”的哭叫声。
Playing, playing, we heard "help!" coming from the pit not far away! Help Crying.
我们跑过去一看,说:“大事不好了。小兔掉进坑里啦!”可是,我们的手够不着。怎么办呢?
We ran over and said, "it's not good. The little rabbit has fallen into the pit! " But we can't reach it. What shall I do?
丁丁说:“往坑里扔石头,把坑垫高了,小兔就出来了。“
Ding Ding said, "throw stones into the pit and raise the pit, and the rabbit will come out. "
小兔摆摆手说:“不行,不行,不行,我会砸死的。”
The little rabbit waved and said, "no, no, no, I'll kill you."
冬冬说:“往坑里倒水,就会把小兔浮起来,那样,小兔就出来了。”
Dongdong said, "if you pour water into the pit, you will float the rabbit. Then the rabbit will come out."
小兔摇摇头说:“不行,不行,不行,我不会游泳。”
The little rabbit shook his head and said, "no, no, no, I can't swim."
我说:“拿一根绳子,把小兔子拉一来。”
I said, "take a rope and pull the little rabbit."
【小兔掉进坑里啦】相关文章:
★ Plans in the New Semester 新学期计划
★ 小学二年级英语作文:我的同学(My classmate)
★ 小学二年级英语作文:My English Teacher
★ 小学英语作文:全家福 A Photo of My Family
★ 改掉坏习惯