T: Erm, er, I'm not sure. I'll ask May...
呃,嗯,我不太肯定。我会问下梅……
T: Hello? Are you still there?
喂,您还在吗?
B: Yes, I'm here.
嗯,在。
T: Em, we aren't sure about the agents.
嗯,代理商我们不太确定。
B: Tony, please could you speak to them again and get more details about their experience.
托尼,你能不能再和他们谈谈,多了解一些他们的经历。
T: But, they want to sign a contract tomorrow.
可是,他们想明天签合同。
B: No, Tony. Do NOT sign anything until we know a lot more about them. Please get full details about their track record. I want to know who they've worked with before, exactly. Can you please send me a full report tomorrow.
不行,托尼。在了解之前我们不能和他们签任何东西。请你了解详细的经营情况。我想知道他们都和谁合作过,详细情况。你明天能不能给我一份详细报告?
T: But I was going to go to the cinema tonight!
可是我今晚打算去看电影。
B: Tony, you are not there to go to the cinema!
托尼,你不是去那里看电影的!
T: Fine. We also need more brochures.
好的。我们还需要一些宣传册。
B: OK. I'll send some more immediately. I'll start preparing a contract but we need a lot more information.
【展会向老板汇报工作(4)】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06