对不起,你能等一下吗?我正在接待这位顾客。
T: Oh, sorry.
哦,对不起。
B2: Yes, now, what can I do for you?
哦,您好,需要帮忙吗?
T: Well, I represent a company called 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for someone to help us with marketing...
哦,我是"舒适旅行"公司的代表。我们想找家公司帮我们做市场业务……
B2: [interrupts] ...to help with marketing?
市场?
T: Yes, yes, we...
是的,我们……
B2: [interrupts] ...you need a company to help market your holidays?
你想找家公司帮你们做市场业务?
T: Well, er, yes.
哦,嗯,是的。
B2: [interrupts] Look, I'm sorry, but I don't work with other companies. I organise and sell my own tours and I'm very busy. So if you don't mind...
哦,抱歉,我们不合其他公司合作。我自己打理和销售旅游业务,我很忙。如果您不介意的话……
T: But...
但是……
B2: I'm sorry, but I don't think we can help. Yes, madam, a trip to where is it?
抱歉,但我想我帮不上你。你好,夫人,你想去哪里旅行?
T: Ok. Ok. Thanks for your time. Sorry to bother you.
好的好的,抱歉耽误了您的时间。抱歉打扰你。
【寻找代理商(2)】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06