按照老板的指示,梅需要为公司在英国找一家代理商。
(M = May, B= Businessman)
M: Excuse me. I work for 'Comfort Tours'
打扰一下。我是"舒适旅行"公司的。
B: Good morning, yes. How can I help you?
早上好。需要帮忙吗?
M: Em, we're looking for a British company to help us with marketing and promotion in Britain.
嗯。我们在找一家英国公司来帮我们在英国做市场和推广。
B: I see. So you're looking for a partner?
明白了。你们在找合作伙伴?
M: Yes, exactly. We would like to discuss a partnership, and some sort of agreement or contract.
是的,没错。我们会考虑合作关系,签协议或是合约。
B: Ok. Well, we work in Britain, mainly. So I don't think we could help you, I'm sorry to say.
嗯。厄,我们的业务主要在英国国内。所以我想我们帮不到你,很抱歉。
M: OK. Do you know any other agency which might be interested?
好的。你知道有什么对此感兴趣的代理商吗?
B: Well, em, why don't you talk to Anita Handley over there? She's the manager of a company called 'On Your Own Travel'.
厄,你们为什么不和那边的安妮塔·汉德里谈谈?她是"自在旅行"公司的经理。
M: Oh, thank you. I'll speak to her.
哦,谢谢。我会和她谈的。
M: Excuse me, are you Anita Handley?
【寻找代理商(1)】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06