Have your spring and summer suit jackets half lined or self lined.
对于春夏穿的西装,可以做套半麻衬或全麻衬的。
This will allow more air to penetrate your jacket and keep you cooler.
这会增加西服的透气性,让你保持凉爽。
Wear suits in lighter blues, grays and tans.
穿着的西装可以选淡蓝色、淡灰色和淡棕色。
Dark blues and grays absorb more heat from the sun than lighter colors.
比起浅色,深蓝色和深灰色会从太阳那里吸收更多的热量。
Wear an undershirt.
穿汗衫。
It may not necessarily keep you cooler, but it will at least keep a majority of your sweat from hitting your shirt.
它不一定让你感觉更凉爽,但它至少不会让大部分的汗水浸湿你的衬衫。
Take your jacket off during your commute.
在去上班的路上,脱掉你的外套。
In the most dire situations removing your jacket while walking may be necessary. Just make sure to carry it in a presentable way, like folded over your forearm.
在大多数糟糕的情况下,脱掉外套步行是可以的。一定要以恰当的方式携带,比如折叠好西服,挂在前臂。
Loafers are cooler than wearing than lace-ups.
穿平底便鞋要比穿系带鞋凉爽很多。
Not wearing socks is cooler than wearing socks. (Most firms require socks, though).
不穿袜子要比穿着袜子凉快。(然而大多数公司要求穿袜子。)
【炎炎夏日如何穿正装?】相关文章:
★ 实用职场英文简历:(工业工程师)INDUSTRIALENGINEER
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06