Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。
Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?
您想要空运多少数量呢?
Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.
实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin: That would be great.
那太好了。
Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
【职场英语:催促他人】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06