If you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?
如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢?
I expect to be paid according to my abilities.
我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。
Working in this company can give me the chance to exert all my strengths.
在贵公司工作能发挥我最大的能力。
First of all, I'd like to say that I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.
首先,我要说的是,我真的很高兴能与你共事。但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了。
Let me explain why I was late.
让我解释迟到的理由。
I thought you could do a better job.
我以为你的表现会更好。
Today's payday.
今天发工资。
It involves a lot of hard work.
那需要很多辛勤的工作。
I'm supposed to get a raise.
我应该涨工资。
Is everything under control?
一切都在掌握之中吗?
Be punctual!
要严格遵守时间。
I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。
I want to do a job that can offer me the opportunity for advancement.
【英语美文:职场中的“口袋”英语(1)】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06