史密斯先生:克丽丝,你和你女儿什么时候能来我们这儿吃饭?下星期六?
Chris: Next Saturday? I'm sorry. I've promised to go to the movie with my daughter. She's been waiting for that day.
克丽丝:下星期六?很抱歉,我答应和女儿去看电影了。她一直盼着哪一天呢。
Mr. Smith: How about Sunday then?
史密斯先生:那星期日怎么样?
Chris: Yes, Sunday sounds fine. What time?
克丽丝:行,星期日行。几点?
Mr. Smith: Does 7:00 suit you?
史密斯先生:七点行吗?
Chris: It suits me fine, but we don't know where you live.
克丽丝:行。不过我不知道你住在哪儿?
Mr. Smith: No problem. I'll meet you at the school entrance. I live just two blocks away.
史密斯先生:没问题。我们到校门口见吧。我家离那儿就两个街区。
Chris: All right. What do you want us to bring?
克丽丝:好吧。你要我们带什么?
Mr. Smith: Well, I don't know. That'll be for you to decide.
史密斯先生:我也不知道。你们自己决定吧。
Chris: Good. I've got a new dish and I want to try it out.
克丽丝:好,有道刚学的菜我想试着做做。
Mr. Smith: Fine. I'll see you then.
史密斯先生:好,到时再见。
Chris: Thanks. Good-bye.
克丽丝:谢谢,再见。
【职场美语视频:邀请和接受邀请时确认时间和地点Setting the time and place】相关文章:
★ 外企职员必备:英文简历-(酒店文职人员)HOTELCLERK
★ 实用职场英文简历:后勤HUMANSERVICESWORKER(General)
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06