Unit Twenty-Eight 对索赔要求的回应
Part One
831. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
我方同意理赔,贵方能否告诉我们,你们想要我们赔偿多少损失?
832. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我方会立刻处理贵方提出的索赔要求。
833. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
我方将尽快解决该问题,并赔偿贵公司的损失,让你方满意。
834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
对货物的质量问题,我方向贵方表示诚挚的歉意。
835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
我方很遗憾地获悉,贵方收到的货物质量与你们的期望不符。
836. We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
这批货物的迟运给你们带来的麻烦,我方深感抱歉。
837. We agree to accept all your claim.
我方同意接受贵方的所有索赔。
838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
明天我会亲自去贵公司洽谈赔偿一事。
839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
【商务英语口语900句 (28)】相关文章:
★ 每日学一句英语实用口语:I'm a little edgy
★ 每日学一句英语实用口语:Gve her a coffee
最新
2017-01-10
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-09-23