我最近一直失眠。
I have been throwing up.
我最近一直呕吐 。
I have got a bad appetite.
我的胃口不好。
I have a ringing in my ears.
我耳朵嗡嗡作响。
My right eardrum has been infected.
我的右耳鼓被感染了。
My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.
我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。
职场必备 ★《外企升职手册》★
对话2:交通事故 Dialogue 2 (A traffic accident)
大夫:你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的右臂和肘部也檫伤了。现在我感到肋骨有点疼痛。
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up ,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.
大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?
Doctor : I’ll just take a look. Where does it hurt?
病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。
Patient: It’s hard to say. It hurts all over.
【急诊室情景医生护士对话】相关文章:
★ 预订餐馆
★ 常用生活习语
最新
2017-06-23
2016-11-10
2016-10-28
2016-09-29
2016-09-29
2016-09-29