CAOCAO: Yes, thats always reliable.
草草:恩,刘一手一直都很好。
HUAHUA: And QIQI hotpot restaurant in case.
花花:齐齐火锅也行。
CAOCAO: QIQI hotpot...
草草:齐齐火锅。
HUAHUA: I will call them now if you want.
花花:我来打电话吧!
CAOCAO: No. Ill do it, HUAHUA. Youre really busy. Have you got the numbers?
草草:不用。还是我来吧。花花。你太忙了。你有号码吗?
HUAHUA: Not for the Wangpangzi hotpot, but...right...Liuyishou:89895555 and...QIQI:89865556.
花花:王胖子没有搞到,恩,刘一手89865555,齐齐89865556。)
CAOCAO: Great. Before I ring, wed better just make sure theyre within the price range.
草草:好极了。打电话之前,我们最好确定一下我们的人平价格。
HUAHUA: Up to 30 yuan a head?
花花:30块怎样?
CAOCAO: I think youll find some people wont be able to go that high.
草草:我认为有人不想那么高的。
HUAHUA: Well, you cant get anything decent under 15 yuan.
花花:恩。如果低于15块就不能吃的好了:(
CAOCAO: OK. Well say 20 yuan?
【实例示范雅思听说并进的练习方法】相关文章:
最新
2016-06-14
2016-06-14
2016-06-14
2016-06-14
2016-02-26
2016-02-26