Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.
狐狸:谢谢你,兔子小姐。你跳得美极了。
Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. Youll win for sure.
熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你赢定了。
Rabbit: I dont think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.
兔子:我不这么想,熊先生。我觉得还是你跳得好。
Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.
狐狸:最后一位参赛选手是猴子先生。好的,请猴子先生上场。
Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey. 猴子先生选择的是电子音乐。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生还要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的动物都选猴子先生做森林之王。
Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!
狐狸:请大家围成一圈,新的森林之王诞生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我们的新国王。
Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on!
猴子:我就知道,我是国王!从现在开始你们都要听从我的命令。
All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkeys words.
【伊索寓言双语小故事:猴子王的故事(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:兔子和狐狸The Rabbit and the Fox
★ 双语儿童寓言故事:国王和他的故事The King and His Stories
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10