去吧,浓艳的景色,玫瑰的园圃!
Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!
让富贵宠儿在你们那里遨游;
In you let the minions of luxury rove;
还给我巉岩峻岭——白雪的住处,
Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,
尽管它 们已许身于爱和自由;
Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:
喀利多尼亚!我爱慕你的山岳,
Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,
尽管皑皑的峰顶风雨交加,
Round their white summits though elements war;
不见泉水徐流,见瀑布飞泻,
Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,
我还是眷念幽暗的洛赫纳佳!
I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.
啊!我幼时常常在那儿来往,
Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;
头戴软帽,身披格子呢外衣;
My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;
缅怀着那些亡故多年的酋长,
On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,
我天天踱过松柯掩映的林地。
As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.
【诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:Lachin y Gair 勒钦伊盖】相关文章:
★ 传奇摇滚乐队之最 Top Ten Most Amazing Rock Bands of All Time
★ 英文名著精选阅读:《小妇人》第三章:劳伦斯家的男孩 第9节
★ 英文名著精选阅读:《小妇人》第三章:劳伦斯家的男孩 第4节
最新
2016-11-11
2016-11-02
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-10-28