像丧钟响彻耳旁;
A shudder comes o'er me—
我周身止不住战栗——
Why wert thou so dear?
对你怎这样情长?
They know not I knew thee,
他们不知我熟悉你——
Who knew thee too well:—
只怕是熟悉过度;
Long, long shall I rue thee,
我会久久惋惜你,
Too deeply to tell.
深切得难以陈诉。
In secret we met—
想当初幽期密约,
In silence I grieve,
到如今默默哀怨:
That thy heart could forget,
你的心儿会忘却,
Thy spirit deceive.
你的灵魂会欺骗。
If I should meet thee
要是多少年以后,
After long years,
我偶然与你相会,
How should I greet thee?—
用什么将你迎候?
With silence and tears.
只有沉默和眼泪。
【诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:When We Two Parted】相关文章:
最新
2016-11-11
2016-11-02
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-10-28