My dad and his friend watched as we carefully poured the molten lead through a small hole in the top of the plaster-of-Paris cube.
爸爸和他的朋友注视着我们小心翼翼地把熔铅注入到灰管顶部的小孔中。
"Careful," my dad said.
“小心!”老爸说。
I nodded without looking up.
我也顾不上抬头了,只是点点头。
Finally, once the pouring was through, I put the steel pot down and smiled at my dad.
最后,当溶液全部倒入石灰模后,我放下钢壶;向老爸绽开了笑脸。
"What are you boys doing?" he asked with a cautious smile.
“你们在干什么?”他带着谨慎的微笑问道。
"We're doing what you told me to do. We're going to be rich," I said.
“我们正在按你告诉我的话做,我们就要变成富人了!”我说。
"Yup," said Mike, grinning and nodding his head. "We're partners."
“是的,”迈克咧嘴笑着点头说道:“我们是合伙人。”
"And what is in those plaster molds?" dad asked.
“这些灰模子里面是什么东西?”老爸有些好奇地问。
"Watch," I said. "This should be a good batch."
“看,”我说,“这是已经铸好的一炉”。
With a small hammer, I tapped at the seal that divided the cube in half. Cautiously, I pulled up the top half of the plaster mold and a lead nickel fell out."
【《穷爸爸富爸爸》第2章(上)】相关文章:
★ 一诺千金的父亲
★ 心香一瓣
★ I am nature's greatest miracle 2
最新
2020-12-21
2020-08-06
2020-07-31
2020-07-30
2020-07-30
2020-07-30