I don't often eat lunch at work,
工作的时候我经常不吃午饭
and tend to just work through the day and eat dinner when I get home.
我习惯把一整天的时间都用来工作,回到家后再享受一顿晚餐
I was having a bad day,
那天我心情很糟
it was around 4pm and I was struggling to make things happen.
已经是下午四点钟了,我正竭力让一切顺利起来
My boss, a wonderful lady, saw this and said "you ok?”.
我的老板,一位温和的女士,看到了我,问道,“你还好吗?”
I said yeah,
我说,还好吧
I'm just struggling a little right now because of x, y, and z.
就是眼下有点焦头烂额,因为这个,那个,如此这般
Then she did something that shocked me,
接着她对我说了一句话,让我大吃一惊
she said "Did you eat lunch?"
她问,“你吃过午饭了吗?”
Me: "No"
我说,“没有。”
Her: "Here, have some grapes"
她说,“来,吃点葡萄吧!”
as she hands me a bag of grapes she had left from lunch.
她随即递给我一袋子葡萄,这是她吃午餐时留下的。
That bag of grapes changed my day,
这袋葡萄让我的这一天焕然一新
【老板的小小举动温暖了我的心】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15