and then became an sea of red, gold, and orange in the Fall.
到了秋天,他们又会变成红色,金色,橙色交融的小小海洋。
I loved the smell of the Clover and countless wild flowers that grew in our [en]meadows.
我喜爱林间的香气,有四叶草的香味,还有长在草丛中的数不清的野花的香气
These things were a part of me.
这些东西都已经成为我的一部分
Here in Iowa everything was flat.
而在爱荷华州,平原一览无余
The grass looked burnt and brown.
草木焦黑枯黄
All that I could smell was a mixture of corn, mud, and pigs.
我只能闻到玉米,泥巴和猪身上的气味混合的味道
I walked outside the dormitory of the college
我从大学的宿舍里走出来
and sat on an old stump .
坐在一截老树桩上
I closed my eyes
我闭上眼睛
and dreamed of being back home again.
幻想着自己已经回到了家中
When I finally opened them,
久久的,当我再次睁开眼睛的时候
however, I saw something that touched my soul.
我却看到了一幕触及灵魂的画面
It was a Prairie Sunset.
那是北美平原上的落日
It seemed to fill the sky from horizon to horizon.
【独一无二的美丽】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15