thinking that even if I end up traveling for a day on the Greyhound,
心想着,即便要坐一整天的长途汽车
and even if I have to stand in the lobby instead of sit in the theater,
即便我不得不站在剧院的门厅里,而不是坐在礼堂里
I am going to be there for him.
为了他,我一定要去
I think sometimes we get so focused on merely surviving
我想,有时候我们都专注于潦草度日
that we forget about what's important.
却忘了真正重要的事情
It was easy to say "Oh if I don't have the money, I can't go."
说一句“哦,我没有足够的钱,我去不了。”是很简单的事情
until I realized that it was about more than that.
但是,我意识到,这件事还有更重要的意义
It's about supporting the ones you love
意义在于,支持你所爱的人
and being there for them,
在他们需要时陪伴他们
in whatever way you can be.
不管你以何种方式站在那里
We are both willing to sacrifice what little we have... for each other,
为了彼此,我们愿意倾其所有的付出
and I think that's worth everything.
我想,这样就够了
【我没钱去看男朋友的演出】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15