7. You inadvertently look over bathroom stall walls because they're shorter than you.
洗澡时,你总能放眼整个浴室,因为浴室隔间的墙没有你高。
8. Long limbs make you look clumsier than you really are.
手长腿长让你看起来更加笨拙。
9. When you trip and fall, it really is a long way down.
跌一跤还要花很长时间才落地。
10. People ALWAYS assume you played basketball or volleyball.
别人总觉得你会打篮球或是排球。
11. You visibly cringe every time you're asked, "How's the weather up there?"
每次被问到:“上面的空气怎么样?”,都很尴尬。
12. Grown men and women, as well as little kids, actually point and stare.
男女老少都会对你指指点点,盯着你看。
13. Finding someone to dance with is always hard.
要想找个人做舞伴真是难乎其难。
14. You can't wear heels without everyone you know commenting on it.
一穿高跟鞋就被周围的人评头论足。
15. You know your future daughter will also hate you when she's 6 feet tall in middle school.
你知道,将来你的女儿在中学就飙到6英尺高时会恨你。
16. Shirt sizes -- S, M, L or XL -- mean nothing to you because they're all too short.
衣服尺寸-小码,中码,大码,加大码——对你来说这些都是浮云,因为它们对你而言都太短了。
【高个女孩儿才懂的20个烦恼】相关文章:
★ 用餐时交出手机就能获赠免费披萨 这家店已送出50张大披萨!
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15