有个中文说得很溜的儿子——我最小的孩子在大学里学过普通话,还在成都待过一夏天。
9. Have a new favorite snack: chuanr, or as my wife calls it, meat-on-a-stick.
零食也有了新的最爱:烤串儿,或者用我妻子的话来说,串烧肉。
10. Seldom worry about personal safety, even walking in big cities at night.
不怎么担心个人安全了,晚上也敢在大城市里行动了。
11. Keep a large metal carafe on my desk for hot water for the day's tea.
桌上准备了一个不锈钢水壶,用来放白天泡茶的热水。
12. Have friendly relationship with Jing Dong delivery guy.
和京东快递小哥的关系挺不错的。
13. Have a Chinese keyboard on my phone.
手机上设置了中文输入法。
14. Will eat jellyfish - reminds me of cole slaw.
开始吃海蜇,味道像菜丝沙拉。
15. No longer have coffee on balcony - that's where I hang wet clothes.
再也不在阳台上喝咖啡了——那可是我晾衣服的地方。
16. Politely cover my mouth with one hand while using a toothpick.
用牙签时会礼貌地用手挡住嘴巴。
17. Grocery shop using my bicycle.
骑自行车去买菜。
18. Have to remember to tip when I'm traveling abroad.
出国旅行时必须提醒自己要给小费。
【一个老外越来越像中国人的50个细节】相关文章:
★ 来自他人的善意
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15