What he really means: "I don't want to be in a relationship. At least, not with you."
他真正想说的是:“我不想谈恋爱,至少不是和你谈。”
What he says: "You're so hot!"
他说:“你真性感!”
What I hear: "You're so beautiful!"
我听到的是:“你真漂亮!”
What he really means: "Take off your clothes."
他真正想说的是:“脱吧!”
What he says: "This is getting too intense too fast. We should make some space."
他说:“一切来得太快太突然,我们应该留点空间。”
What I hear: "The depth of my passion for you scares me."
我听到的是:“我对你火热的激情让我不知所措。”
What he really means: "I'm interested in seeing someone else."
他真正想说的是:“我想再找别人。”
What he says: "It's not you, it's me."
他说:“不怪你,怪我。”
What I hear: "You are perfect, I am broken. Will you fix me?"
我听到的是:“你很完美,而我有问题。你能治愈我吗?”
What he really means: "I'm already seeing someone else."
他真正想说的是:“我已经看上别人了。”
【男人心海底针:男人真正想说的是什么?】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15