A hit to the head stung like crazy but we didn't mind.
脑袋被砸得生疼,简直让人发疯,但我们毫不在意。
We were having a rough housing good time.
我们正在享受这番大闹宿舍的好时光。
Soon the pillow fight spilled out into the hallway of the second story of our cabin.
很快枕头大战的战场就扩散到了二楼大厅。
A friend of mine and I were getting the worst of it.
我和我的一个朋友打得最凶。
Several of the other boys had decided to gang up against us.
几个其他的男孩决定联合起来对付我们。
I swung at one of them and missed and then saw another pillow case coming straight at my head.
我朝他们中的一个发起攻击,没有打中,接着就看到一个枕套径直朝我的脑袋飞过来。
I ducked and it caught my friend full in the chest.
我躲开了,我的朋友却正好被砸中了胸口。
Unfortunately, he was standing at the edge of the narrow stairway that led to the second floor.
不幸的是,他正好站在通往二楼的狭窄楼梯的拐角处。
I looked around and saw that he was airborne, going backwards down the steps.
我转过头去,发现他四脚腾空,朝楼梯下面倒去。
He seemed about to crack his head wide open on the wooden steps when someone stripping their sheets on the first floor let their mattress fall on the bottom of the steps.
【朋友是生活最珍贵的馈赠】相关文章:
★ 自己给自己的恩赐
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15