能便宜点吗?
Give me a discount.
给我打个折吧。
How about buying one and getting one free?
买一赠一怎么样?
Come on. Give me a break on this.
别这样,就给我让点儿价吧!
2.拐弯抹角法
不好意思直接砍价,可以这么说:
Lower the price and I'll consider it.
价钱低一点我才会考虑。
I like everything about it except the price.
除了价格之外,我都很满意。
Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?
如果我多买些,可以给我打折吗?
I’ll tell my friends about your shop. Can I get a special price?
我会给朋友宣传你家店,可以给我个优惠价吗?
If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?
如果我付原价,可以给我小赠品吗?
Let's make it 30 yuan, a round number.
就30元了,凑个整吧。
3.不屈不挠法
买东西就是被宰,明确立场绝不被宰,可以这么说:
Don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
别想宰我,我识货。
If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this.
如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。
The price is beyond my budget, and I can’t afford it if you don’t give me a special price.
【双11来了,还不会用英文砍价?】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-08-28
2020-08-20
2020-08-19