喜欢美剧的同学们一定都知道,今年《越狱》第五季强力回归。今天我们就通过一个精彩片段学习表达。
Your brother is your business.
你弟弟的事和我无关。
台词节选:
W: You think his brother sent us a map?
(你觉得他弟弟送给我们一张地图?)
L: There's a red dot dotting the "I". And whatever this is here.
(这里有个红点,表示“我”的位置。无论这是哪。)
M:He's trying to give us a location.
(他想告诉我们一个位置。)
L:A location for what?
(什么位置?)
M: The only thing I can think of is where we're supposed to meet him when the escape goes down tonight.
(我唯一能想到的就是今晚越狱时他期望我们和他汇合的地方。)
W: Your brother is your business now. I have to get my family on a flight tonight before the airport shuts down.
(你弟弟的事我不管啦。我今晚必须在机场关闭前和我家人一起上飞机。)
L: Hold up.We need tickets, too. Three of them.
(等等。我们也需要机票,需要三张。)
Your brother is your business now. sth. is one's business.就是指某件事归某人管。电影中,女人想说,你弟弟的事是你的事,不是我的事,也就是想说,和我无关,我不管了的意思。
【“和我没半毛钱关系”在《越狱5》里怎么说的?】相关文章:
★ 英语面试口语
★ 英语入门对话:37 Count and Non-count Nouns
★ 美国习惯用语-第90讲:to let sleeping dogs 
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-08-28
2020-08-20
2020-08-19