Despite the cliché title,
尽管这是一个烂俗的标题
I truly witnessed a love that brought me to tears
但我确实亲眼见证了一段感情,让我热泪盈眶
when I got home from work last night.
那是昨天晚上,下班回家的时候
I work as a waiter at a hotel.
我在一家酒店做服务员
Last night
昨晚
this elderly(Late 60's/Early 70's), seemingly wealthy couple came into the restaurant
有一对年老(大约六七十高龄),看起来十分阔绰的夫妻走进了酒店餐厅
and my co-worker seated them.
我的同事引导他们落座
We usually do our own tables,
通常我们只为自己负责的桌子提供服务
but because we were so busy last night
不过昨晚我们都太忙了
we helped each other out.
我们也为彼此帮忙
At one point
这时
the elderly couple signaled to me
那对老夫妻示意让我过去
that they were ready to order.
表示他们准备好点餐了
Once again we were super busy
再说一次,那时我们忙得不可开交
I usually find it rude when people go out of their way to make their order,
每次有客人大费周章的点餐,我总觉得有些失礼
【昨晚我看到了真爱】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15