We were little celebrities.
我们俨然是小明星
As I am leaving
当我准备离开的时候,
I crank it up and say I love you James
我装作开心的大声说,我爱你Jamie
have fun today
玩得开心!
and all the kids wave bye to me.
中心所有的小狗狗都向我摇尾告别
No tears no tears no tears.
别哭,别哭,别哭!
Jamie was the only child that didn't cry that week.
Jamie是那个星期唯一一只没有哭的小狗
When the day came to remove her from D/C
当我们告别幼育中心的那一天到来的时候
I was told by most the staff that
几乎所有的员工都对我说
Jamie was a well behaved inspiration to all the other kids
Jamie一直表现的很好,是其他狗狗们的榜样
and will be greatly missed for the rest of the year.
它离开之后,大家都会非常想念它
The way I see it is that
这件事情给我的启示是
make sure you have your share of fun in life
在生活中一定要有自己的乐趣
cause you're darn sure to have your share of the other
因为,毫无疑问,你的生活中也会有痛苦
and try never to be afraid to do things your way.
【一日吸狗 终身复吸!】相关文章:
★ 雪碧换包装了
★ 永远不要以貌取人
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15