托尼在寻找代理商的时候显然进行的不太顺利。
(B = Businesswoman, T = Tony)
T: Excuse me. I work for a company called 'Comfort Tours' and...
打扰了。我是"舒适旅行"公司的……
B: Er, just a moment. Yes, can I help you now?
呃,稍等一下。需要帮忙吗?
T: Yes, er, my company is looking for a partner, in Britain, to help with marketing and promotion.
呃,是,我们公司想在英国找一个合作伙伴,帮助我们做该国的市场和推广业务。
B: You mean a British company?
你是要找一家英国公司吗?
T: Yes, that's right. Well, a company based in Britain.
是的,没错。嗯,一家总部在英国的公司。
B: Well, we're Italian, based in Venice. Can't you see the sign?
哦,我们是意大利公司,总部在威尼斯。牌子在这儿。
T: Oh, sorry. I didn't see it.
哦,抱歉,我没看到。
B: We only sell holidays in Italy, I'm afraid.
我们只做意大利的度假业务,抱歉。
T: Oh. I'm sorry to trouble you, then.
哦,抱歉打扰你。
B: No problem. You could try that stand over there.
没关系。你可以去那边的展位问一下。
T: Excuse me. I work for...
打扰一下。我是……
B2: [interrupts] I'm sorry, do you mind waiting a minute? I'm just dealing with this customer.
【寻找代理商(2)】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06