My trip is business related. (我的旅行和工作有关。)
I'm on a business trip.
您来日本多长时间了?
How long have you been in Japan?
How long have you been in Japan? (您来日本多长时间了?)
I just arrived last week. (上星期刚来。)
How long have you been in Japan? (您来日本多长时间了?)
About three years. (大概3年左右了。)
4个月左右。
About four months.
你习惯日本的生活了吗?
Are you used to life in Japan? *be used to “习惯”,注意“d”不发音。
Are you used to life in Japan? (你习惯日本的生活了吗?)
No, not yet. (没有,还不习惯。)
Have you gotten used to life in Japan?
Have you grown accustomed to Japan?
你在日本呆到什么时候?
How long will you be in Japan?
How long will you be in Japan? (你在日本呆到什么时候?)
Until next month. (呆到下个月。)
How long do you plan to stay?
呆到12月。
Until December.
你说日语吗?
Do you speak Japanese?
Do you speak Japanese? (你说日语吗?)
Unfortunately, no. (很遗憾,我不会。)
Can you speak Japanese? (你能说日语吗?)
Are you a Japanese speaker?
【见面分手[1]】相关文章:
★ 每日一句:The Olympic Village is the home to all athletes
最新
2017-01-10
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-09-23