当然是从那只鹅的肚子里呀,所以它的肚子里一定装满了金蛋。
Farmer: Perhaps. I dont know.
或许吧,我不知道。
Wife: Cant you see? We can become really rich all at once.
你不明白吗?我们可以一夜致富呀。
Farmer: What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Wife: Cut open the Gooses stomach. Take out all of the golden eggs inside.
剖开那只饿的肚子,拿出里面所有的金蛋。
Farmer: You mean kill the Goose?
你是说杀了那只鹅?
Wife: Yes. A golden egg a day is too slow. I want to become really rich. Now!
每天一个金蛋太慢了,我要变得非常富有,立刻!
Farmer: But it has given us a golden egg every day. It made us rich. We cant kill it now.
但是它每天都给我们一个金蛋呀,他让我们富有了,现在我们不能杀它。
Wife: Why not? Dont you want to become richer faster?
难道你不想快点变得更有钱吗?
Farmer: Yes, but we are rich right now.
想呀,可是我们现在就很有钱呀。
Wife: Yes. But I want to become really really rich. I want to live in the city. Bring the knife from the kitchen.
【伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:一只口渴的狗The Thirsty Dog
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10