Wife: We will be really rich soon. How many eggs will there be?
我们很快就会变得很有钱了,会有多少金蛋呢?
Farmer: I dont know. But there must be many. Im getting curious now. Hurry up. Cut it open.
我不知道,可是肯定很多,现在我越来越好奇了。快点,剖开他。
Wife: Okay, here I go.
好,我要下手了。
Goose: Q-U-A-C-K!!!
(惨叫)嘎!
The Gooses stomach is cut open. The Farmer and his Wife look surprised.
鹅的肚子被剖开了,农夫和他的妻子看起来非常吃惊。
Farmer: Where are the golden eggs? 金蛋在哪里呢?
Wife: I dont know. There must be some inside. Look carefully!
我不知道,这里头一定有一些。看仔细点!
Farmer: There are none! What have we done?
一个也没有,我们都干了些什么呀?
Wife: No golden eggs?
没有金蛋?
Farmer: Poor Goose. We were too greedy. So we will become poor again.
可怜的鹅,我们太贪心了,我们又会变穷。
Wife: Poor us!
可怜的我们!
Farmer: Boo-hoo-hoo.
呜-呜-呜
【伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅(中英字幕)】相关文章:
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10