球员们尝试着前进传球
With the jester on the sidelines in a cast.
场边坐着受伤的宫廷小丑
Now the half-time air was sweet perfume
中场休息时的空气却是甜美的香
While the sergeants played a marching tune
当中士吹响行军的号角
We all got up to dance
我们都起来舞蹈
Oh, but we never got the chance!
但我们却再无机会了
`cause the players tried to take the field
因为球员马上就要上场
The marching band refused to yield
军乐队拒绝投降
Do you recall what was revealed
这时你是否想起了什么?
The day the music died
那日,音乐已死
We started singing
我们开始吟唱
Bye-bye, miss American pie.
再见吧,美国派小姐
Drove my Chevy to the levee
开着我的雪弗兰到了码头
But the levee was dry.
可惜码头早已干涸
And them good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye
那些老男孩们喝着黑麦威士忌
Singing, this’ll be the day that I die
唱着“有朝一日我终将死去”
this’ll be the day that I die
【怀念金曲:American Pie[1]】相关文章:
★ 《破产姐妹》第五季第21集插曲赏析:《Careless Whisper》
最新
2020-07-23
2020-07-13
2020-06-17
2020-05-09
2020-05-07
2020-04-24