No, Mr Eric.
我不了解,埃里克先生。
Young people buy jeans in which there are holes.
年轻人会去买有洞的牛仔裤。
Holes?
有洞?
Yes, they buy worn jeans or which have been ripped.
是的,他们会去买磨旧的或撕裂的牛仔裤。
I don't believe you Mr Eric, you are joking.
我不相信,你在开玩笑,埃里克先生。
Who is the richest person in North Korea?
朝鲜最富有的人是谁?
We are all equal, Mr Eric.
我们都是平等的,埃里克先生。
What happens if a South Korean crosses the border and comes to the North?
如果一个韩国人穿过边境来到朝鲜,会怎么样?
We welcome him.
我们会欢迎他。
And if a North Korean goes to the South? How do you imagine life in the South?
如果一个朝鲜人去韩国呢?你能想象朝鲜人在韩国是怎样生活的吗?
I have no idea, Mr Eric. I can’t.
我不知道,我不能去韩国,也不能在那儿生活,埃里克先生。
What happens if a woman becomes pregnant but is not married? Is the baby kept?
如果一名女子未婚先孕会怎么样?孩子会留下来吗?
That never happens.
绝不会发生这种事。
【朝鲜人如何看待这个世界?看完这份问答我笑了】相关文章:
最新
2019-01-07
2019-01-07
2019-01-07
2019-01-07
2019-01-07
2019-01-05