他背着你偷偷跟她约会。
He is not finished with his ex.
他对他前女友余情未了。
Finally you can cheat on me, huh?
你终于有机会劈腿了,哈?
(4) 借酒消愁愁更愁?
I believe in the saying of drinking down sorrow.
我相信借酒消愁的说法。
He got disappointed by my repeated wrongdoings and began to drown his worries in drink.
我一次次的折腾简直令他失望了,终日泡在酒中,借酒消愁。
He sought escape in the bottle from hard realities.
他常常借酒消愁来逃避残酷的现实。
Henry was inclined to seek solace in drink.
亨利往往借酒消愁。
(5)我们不合适。
I need some time alone.
我需要一个人过一阵子。
You know, I've been thinking, and I don't think it's working out between us.
是这样,我一直在想,我觉得我们是不合适的。
You're too good for me.
我配不上你。
Just go away and leave me be.
你走吧,让我一个人静静。
You deserve a better man/woman.
你应该找个更好的对象。
【如何用英语和前任说再见?】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2019-11-15
2019-11-05
2019-11-05