持续推进政府职能转变。
We will continue to transform government function.
继续推进财税体制改革。
We will continue to reform fiscal and tax systems.
抓好金融体制改革。
We will advance reforms in the financial sector.
加快推进国企国资改革。
We will speed up the reform of SOEs and state capital.
更好激发非公有制经济活力。
We will do more to energize the non-public sector.
加强产权保护制度建设。
We will improve the property rights protection system.
大力推进社会体制改革。
We will make a big push for progress in the reform of the social system.
深化生态文明体制改革。
We will deepen institutional reform to build a sound ecological environment.
3.3 进一步释放国内需求潜力
Doing more to unleash the potential of domestic demand
促进消费稳定增长。
We will promote a steady increase in consumer spending.
积极扩大有效投资。
We will work proactively to expand effective investment.
优化区域发展格局。
We will improve planning for regional development.
扎实推进新型城镇化。
We will take solid steps to pursue a new type of urbanization.
【2017政府工作报告要点回顾】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15