3.4 以创新引领实体经济转型升级
Transforming and upgrading the real economy through innovation
提升科技创新能力。
We will strengthen our capability for making technological innovations.
加快培育壮大新兴产业。
We will accelerate the development of emerging industries.
大力改造提升传统产业。
We will endeavor to transform and upgrade traditional industries.
持续推进大众创业、万众创新。
We will continue to encourage people to start businesses and make innovations.
全面提升质量水平。
We will take comprehensive steps to improve product quality.
3.5 促进农业稳定发展和农民持续增收
Promote steady development of agriculture and continued increases in rural incomes
推进农业结构调整。
We will push forward with structural adjustment in agriculture.
加强现代农业建设。
We will boost the development of modern agriculture.
深化农村改革。
We will deepen rural reform.
加强农村公共设施建设。
We will step up the development of public facilities in rural areas.
3.6 积极主动扩大对外开放
Actively expanding China's opening up to the world
扎实推进“一带一路”建设。
【2017政府工作报告要点回顾】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15