They’re not in the house maybe the fruit shed!!!
他们不在屋里,或许在果棚里?
As I leap off the porch on the other side of the house,
我跑到房间另一边,从门廊上跳下来
The vet I see explains what is wrong with Daisy and sends me in to a fright before my feet even hit the ground.
在我的脚到达果棚之前,已经有一股恐惧袭上我的心头,因为我看见一股兽医,这让我明白了Daisy到底出了什么问题。
Temporarily hidden in a cloud of dust I hear the silence of death.
天上是浅灰色的乌云,我听到云中传来死神的寂静之声。
I took off for home, about an hour's walk through the woods
我从牧场跑了出去,在树林里徐徐步行,大概度过了一个小时的时间
but it took me all day for some reason.
但理清思绪却花了我一天的时间
I remember walking in the house well past dark.
我记得,直到天擦黑的时候,我才走回房里。
I knew my mom would be worried sick.
我知道母亲一定为我着急坏了
I was never home past dark without telling her.
我从没这样,在不告诉她的情况下天黑才回家过。
Mom and I had a deal.
我跟母亲有一个约定
I could leave in the morning and be gone all day without checking in.
【我的朋友黛西】相关文章:
★ 教你分辨真假朋友
★ Burberry跳槽去苹果的那个高管又跳去Airbnb了
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15